- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott D Cochran has 3 locations
Dr. Scott D Cochran has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Scott D Cochran has the following 17 expertise
- Sports Injuries
- Knee Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Scott D Cochran Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Scott D Cochran
Dr. Scott Cochran completed his residency at Scott & White Hospital in Temple, Texas. A member of the American Medical Association and the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Cochran also holds his • ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) Certification. Presentations by Dr. Cochran include: • Patterns of Changing Blood Flow to the Proximal Femur, Orthopedic Grand Rounds: 1986 • Upper Cervical Spine Injuries, Orthopedic Conference: 1987 • Metabolic Bone Disease, Orthopedic Conference: 1988 Research interests include: • Organic Chemistry with Dr. David Marten, Halogenation of Alkenes, 1980 • Multicenter Study of Miller – Galante Cementless, Total Knee Arthroplasty 1987 • Multicenter Study of Optifix Cementless, Total Hip Arthroplasty System, 1988