Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott A Cole has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Scott A Cole has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Dr. Scott A Cole is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I did not have a great encounter with this man. He rushed through my delivery (even took a phone call during the delivery). I was badly sutured after my 4th degree tear. He rushed through it was eager to go meet whomever had called him during the delivery. Till this day, I am sore when having intercourse. And I know I am going to have to have his bad job fixed some day.For the follow up visit, after, I waited 40 min in the waiting room, he consulted with me for 5 min, then left me in the room for a good half hour ( catering to another client) and then came back in and rushed off the rest of the consultation. I found him to be courteous, but I was very upset by the way I was treated. I left the practice.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
21 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1997
George Washington University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsInova Fairfax Hospital, 3300 Gallows Rd, Falls Church, VA
Dr. Scott A Cole is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.