- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott J Coole DO
Dr. Scott J Coole, DO is a doctor primarily located in Idaho Falls, ID, with another office in Idaho Falls, ID. His specialties include Internal Medicine.
Dr. Scott J Coole has 2 locations
Dr. Scott J Coole has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Scott J Coole has the following 7 expertise
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Angiographic Visualization
- Chest Infection
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Scott J Coole Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
More about Dr. Scott J Coole
Dr. Coole graduated from the Western University of Health Sciences in 1994. He works in Idaho Falls, ID and 1 other location and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Coole is affiliated with Havasu Regional Medical Center.