Dr. Scott Costley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Costley?

Kindest Most Caring Physician

Posted on September 2nd, 2017

Dr. Costley should be cloned. My family met him at a practice in Saugerties years ago and followed him to Rosendale and now to Rhinebeck, because of his quality service, his kindness, his experience, and his compassionate manner. BEST FAMILY PHYSICIAN IN THE AREA!

Service

Posted on March 5th, 2017

The best I ever had, and I am 70 years old.

Very compassionate

Posted on July 29th, 2016

Dr. Costley was my doctor for several years. He helped me with all my medical problems. He would work on any problem I had and if he could not find the solution he would refer me to someone who could. He did not give up on anyone. I would still be with him if I did not have to move away. He is one of the few doctors who actually listen to their patients. He is one of the best doctors I have ever seen and I am 67 y/0.

Excellent care

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Dr. Costley has been my family doctor for several years. He is very caring, with a gentle manner. He always thoughtfully listens to me and discusses my concerns and issues with me. He provides insights and suggestions to improve my health. Although occasionally I am waiting a while before he can see me, I know it is because he is giving other patients the time they need, and he will do the same for me, so it is worth the wait. One of the best doctors I have ever seen!

Posted on December 4th, 2015

Very caring and considerate dr

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

What great staff and Doctor. Mom has been patient for many years. We need more like him, he always take his time and listens.

Dr. Costley

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Best hands down

One in a million!

Posted on July 23rd, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Costley since 2011. He has moved and I have moved since then. I currently drive 80 miles round trip to see him as my GYN. He listens and is genuinely concerned with doing whats best for you. An amazing find!

Posted on July 1st, 2011

Because I first went to Dr Costley at another practice, I followed him when he moved to his current office. Since then, I have moved to NJ but continue to drive to Rosendale NY to see Dr Costley.

The best M.D. I ever had.

Posted on June 7th, 2011

Dr. Costley has been my M.D. for about 5 years.He was refered to me by a friend who is a nurse. He is very professional and knowledgeable and listens to you.I also work in the medical field and he is one of the good ones.

Posted on October 25th, 2010

very rude i beleive he was hung over or on a long over worked week also he didnot wash his hands before or after my visit but was well dressed he also has bad breath and body odor

Outstanding Physician

Posted on June 3rd, 2009

Dr. Scott Costley has been taking care of my family for several years now including my children. He is extremely knowlegable, very up to date and does not hesitate to refer patients to a specialist if need be. He's very cautious when needed, very reassuring about his willingness to see you through what ever has come along. He takes the time needed to attend to all of your questions and concerns. Not only does he attend to your medical need at the time of your visit, but concerns himself about your total well being. You're not just a faceless 15 minute unit of time to him you're his patient. He is very professional and my family will be in his good care for a long time to come.