- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert S Crandall has 2 locations
Dr. Robert S Crandall has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert S Crandall has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Robert S Crandall Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Robert S Crandall
Dr. Crandall graduated from the University At Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine &Amp; Biomedical Sciences in 1986. Dr. Crandall works in Bedford, NH and 1 other location and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Crandall is affiliated with Catholic Medical Center and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.