Dr. Scott J Crawford Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Scott J Crawford?

Been with Dr. Crawford since 1987. Have had no issues. He actually listens and talks to me.

Ignored my pain, complications from mesh surgery. I have since had mesh removal and there was extreme inflammation, erosion and infection. Plus the mesh migrated, hardened. I also had nerve involvement. The bladder sling was incorrectly positioned and folded on itself, thus the reason it never resolved my incontinence. YEARS of suffering! These synthetic meshes were cleared for experimental use. The prototype that these meshes are all patterned after has been recalled. Do you really want to be an experiment? They are not FDA approved!

Sharon

He is very thorough and knowledgeable about all the questions that you have concerning your health. Office help are sweet and helpful. Dr. C puts you at ease and respects you.

The Best

Dr. Crawford is such a caring doctor. He was able to do my partial hyster via lapro when no one else would. He called me personally 2 times after the surgery when I had called with questions...no having to go through the nurse and then having the nurse calling you back. The hospial staff all love him and have nothing but the best to say about him. He is simply the best at what he does and is a very kind man.

Generic Diagnosis

His bedside manner & caring were NON- EXISTENT! He started me on a treatment before having an accurate diagnosis. He told me in the future my ONLY option was A FULL HYSTERECTOMY, while the treatment was more painful than anything I've EVER experienced, he refused to answer my calls & answer questions... Instead sent me to a another Dr to deal w/ the pain that I was paying him to treat me for! Now I'm seeing a new Dr who has given me hope of other treatments, so a hysterectomy @ 31 is a VERY LAST RESORT! I've never felt so belittled in my life as Dr Scott Crawford made me feel! I would warn anyone from putting trust in a Dr who refuses to answer questions w/o paying him $100. for the visit, when the questions can't wait & you need answers about the medication(and the scary side effects) he puts you on!!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Crawford's since 1981. He delivered both of my children and has taken excellent care of my health. When my daughter needed care, she went to Dr. Crawford and he diagnosed and treated her. He has been 100% in his diagnosis and treatment. Best gynocolgist in the Valley!