2.8

Neutral

Inadequate communication and lack of consideration

I would NOT recommend this physician based on my first and only experience at Dr. Culpepper's office. My principal complaint is inadequate communication e.g. changes to medication without my knowledge or consent, and lack of attention to detail on Dr. Culpepper's part regarding potentially serious test results. As a new patient I would have expected a higher, or at least a sufficient amount of consideration regarding my health. I'm writing to help prevent others from some level of the frustration, financial impact and inconvenience that Dr. Culpepper has caused me.

I honestly feel like he diagnoses you by going on Web Md. He never does an exam. He just sends me off with another prescription or to another specialist every time. I'm not getting any better health wise. Need to find a doctor who actually cares about my health.

Dr. Scott A Culpepper is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nampa, ID.