Dr. Scott A Cunneen Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Scott A Cunneen?

You wait forever. His staff has no clue.

Excellent Doctor, kind, caring, spends as much time as you need answering questions. Very knowledgable and willing to answer any and all questions plain and simple to understand. A truly talented surgeon with a lovely staff.

Great Personable Doctor

Dr. Cuneen performed my original surgery in 2003 and revision in 2010 and many routine follow up appointments. I think he is a remarkable doctor and I love his sense of humor. He is a laidback doctor and very down to earth. I like that about him. The office received the good ratings because the questions were I reference to the clinic time.

Very professional and I never felt rushed.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR HAD SURGERY ON 12/20/12 AT 10 AM

AND SO WAS ALL OF HIS STAFF. I HAD GASTRIC BYPASS/HIATAL HERNIA. AND ALSO WHAT WAS GREAT:) I DID NOT KNOW I HAD HIATAL HERNIA AND HE FIX IT DURING MY GASTRIC BYPASS AND HE DID COME OUT AND GREET MY FAMILY AND LET THEM KNOW ABOUT THE SURGERY AND EVERYTHING CAME OUT AS A SUCCESS AND THE SCARS ARE VERY UNNOTICEABLE AND HAD MY OWN ROOM :) WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO FAMILY,FRIENDS OR A STRANGER. PEACE :)

Professional and Personable

Dr Cunneen was very professional yet very personable and thorough. He had good rapport skills and put me at ease immediately. He answered all of my questions and more. I am glad I was referred to him .

Dr. Cunneen is the best. I have been a patient almost 9 yrs and he has always been there. I didn't want to bother him on a holiday weekend and waited until Monday with a fill problem (on water 4 days). He told me to bother him next time. He really does care about his patients. He has done surgery on me since then for other things and I won't go anywhere else.

He is wonderful! His office staff is fabulous! Everything went excellent with my Gastric Bypass surgeon! He is the best surgeon in my experience!

Excellent Doctor

The Best doctor I have had to date.

I have been reading about someone that keeps saying Dr. Cunneen abandons his patiance. That is farthest from the truth. Let me tell you, I have been his patient for 7 years. Not only did I have a Bypass by him but on Christmas 3 years ago I had a blocked intestine and he came into the hospital on Christmas eve without even a thought or a complaint or a cross word, and saved my life. To this day if I have any problems I can always count on him for help. Since that day I know that this man really cares about his patience and stands by his work. I am forever in is debt cause I would have died if it were not for his skill and care.

Dr. Cunneen is the best!!

Dr. Scott A Cunneen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.