Dr. Scott D Allen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott D Allen?

Mortgage Banker

Well trained staff. All the information necessary for decision was provided and explained upfront, no surprises. Easy to contact Dr. with questions after procedure was completed. Would use this Dr. again or any one recommended by Dr. Allen.

My Surgeon

Most appreciated is the unhurried pace of my office visit and the lengthy discussion of my questions. He is a "teaching" doctor who helps me to understand my condition and all the options. He doesn't just tell me what to do: he describes the alternatives, the pros and cons of each, and then accepts my decision. I do generally have to wait awhile in a room for my appointment, but, since I figure he is giving other patients their fair share of attention, I don't begrudge the wait. I like him and think he is a good doctor and a skilled surgeon.

Dr. Scott D Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warwick, RI.