Dr. Scott Green Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Green?

Posted on May 8th, 2017

Dr. Green is a friendly, easy-going, professional who listens carefully and puts the patient at ease right away. He answers questions thoroughly and confidently and makes the patient feel very much in good hands!

Dr green gave me back my confidence

Posted on April 29th, 2017

I had a facelift/ necklift , upper eyes and fat transfer. I went from being offered a senior discount to getting cared. Okay, I don't look underage but I feel like my exterior matches how I feel on the inside. I am 54 and an acquataince recently guessed 42. Thank you doctor Green you are a master of your craft and a true gentleman.

Best Doc

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

Nothing but good things to say. Quite Simply - Dr. Scott Green is the best.

Posted on February 20th, 2016

Dr. Green is fantastic. Very rarely do you find a doctor that goes this far out of his way to help a patient. I saw him for a second opinion after having double mastectomy. I found his compassion understanding and honesty refreshing. I will definitely be using him as my doctor in future.

Dr. Green is an Amazing Surgeon

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Dr. Green sets the bar high. He places high expectations on himself in achieving best results possible. His before and afters speak for them self. You can expect 100% follow through with Dr. Green. Very professional and compassionate. Highly recommend.

What now?

Posted on September 28th, 2015

I thought everything went great while I was at Dr Greens office but..... I was sent for emergency tests & since my appointment I have called Dr Greens office for advice 3 times (left 2 msgs) & no one has bothered to return my call. Even if it is no longer considered urgent or something this doctor would handle I think the professional thing would be to return my call. I am not sure what I need to do now & some advice would have been nice.

Better options for me

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Had consultation for surgery and was examined in his not so well lit office across the desk. I have been to many PS and have always been examined in an exam room before a recommendation for procedures was suggested. Very pleasant man but in my opinion just not as detail oriented as I would prefer when someone is working on me. I also had to make several calls to the office to get the price of additional procedures that was not available at the time of my consultation.

breast augmentation

Posted on May 29th, 2013

Dr green and his staff are awesome. I expressed what I wanted and my new breast are fantastic. Exactly what I wanted! Thanks Dr. Green and your staff!!!

Great Doctor...

Posted on September 27th, 2012

I had my breast augmentation about a year and a half ago with Dr. Green. Starting with my consultation to my very last visit with him, Dr. Green and the work he has done has exceeded my expectations. I went into his office wanting a breast augmentation that was natural looking for my body size and shape, and that's exactly what I received. Dr. Green's bedside manner is wonderful. He's very caring and always listens to what you have to say. I never felt rushed in any appointments, and he answered all of my questions. It's apparent that Dr. Green takes pride in his work by delivering only the best results possible. His office staff is very friendly and helpful as well. I feel 100% comfortable in his office and in his care. I recommend Dr. Green to everyone I know, and I wouldn't go see anyone else!

Skilled Professional and Personal

Posted on August 30th, 2012

Dr. Green did a great job on my tummy tuck one year ago. He is professional, skilled and kind. I would recommend him for this procedure.

I will only use Dr. Green!

Posted on August 15th, 2012

From the first moment I contacted Dr. Green until my final post op, I was impressed with Dr. Green's professionalism, perfectionism, and ability to listen and answer questions. My results were exactly what I wanted and I would definitely go to Dr. Green in the future and have recommended him to family and friends.

Perfect

Posted on August 13th, 2012

When I decided to have breast augmentation, I went to quite a few consults with different doctors. I knew right away that Dr. Green was the right surgeon. He was very easy to talk with and made me feel very comfortable. I had a great experience before, after and during surgery. I am more than pleased with my results and would highly recommend Dr. Green!