Dr. Scott Miller Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Scott Miller?

GREAT and COMPETENT DOCTOR!!!

Posted on July 18th, 2017

Very knowledgeable and competent doctor but remains very humble. In spite of his success, he is very compassionate and caring to his patient.

Best there is!

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

Nearly 10 years ago, I was diagnosed with Gleason 8 prostate cancer and was looking, not only for teatment, but for someone who was truly concerned for me as a person going through a difficult time in my life. How lucky I was to find Dr. Miller! He always has exceeded my expectations and his calm and assuring personality separates him from many of his peers. I now find myself with a new urological illness and there was no question in my mind whom I was going to call on to evaluate my situation and recommend treatment - Dr. Scott Miller, of course!

Posted on April 3rd, 2017

I first met Dr. Miller in an emergency setting at Northside and have seen him once in a post op setting. He is extremely courteous and devotes as much time as necessary to answer any and all questions. I can highly recommend Dr. Miller.

Very fine surgeon and caregiver

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

Wonderful skills and bedside manner; really takes and interest and cares about my current and long term prognosis

Posted on November 12th, 2016

Excellent doctor. Friendly and caring. The best!

Posted on October 25th, 2016

Very knowledgeable as to my specific medical needs. Fully explained his approach to treatment. Friendly and made me feel confident in the approach to treatment for my medical issues.

Excellent Clinician Providing Compassionate Care

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Dr. Miller provides a unique combination of excellent clinical skill and compassionate patient care. He has gone above and beyond in researching treatment options. He is a critical part of our medical team. He is like having a skilled and trusted family member to consult with as you navigate the medical procedures and options. We LOVE Dr. Miller!

Great experience

Posted on September 12th, 2016

First time visit. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Dr Miller was both professional and warm. Certainly would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on April 1st, 2015

Dr. Miller treated me in 2003 for bladder stones. Immediately found them and treated them after months of bladder infections that just would not go away.

The Best there is....

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Myself and my family cannot say enough good things about Dr. Miller. Very skilled in his profession, while making his patients feel special and cared for. The utmost in professionalism.

Dr. Miller is THE VERY BEST!!

Posted on June 8th, 2013

Dr. Miller is a wonderfully compassionate physician, and marvelously skilled in his profession. Dr. Miller was the answer to our prayers, he patiently spent time with my husband providing assurance and comfort by answering any questions and talking to us as though we were his own family. We are truly Thankful for Dr. Miller, he goes the extra mile for his patients and we greatly appreciate him! We also experienced a beautiful office visit with Dr. Miller in which he took the time to talk with us in the most courteous and gracious manner. Dr. Miller is THE VERY BEST!!

Mike Sievers

Posted on October 17th, 2011

Best of the best, I met with and interviewed 5 Doctor's before deciding on Dr. Miller. I have not thought of my prostate cancer experience since the minute he came into my room after surgery and said everything went well.