Dr. Scott Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Smith?

Posted on July 24th, 2012

Didn't seem to care about any of my problems. Would not recommend!

Fantastic

Posted on March 20th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Smith for 3 years now. He delivered my son :) He never makes you feel rushed or like your asking silly quesions. I recently went through second miscarriage and had some complications during... He and his FANTASTIC nursing staff helped me through it and really care about my overall wellbeing. Come on..one of his nurses told me on my last visit " i thought of you over the weekend, im so glad your feeling better"...I don't know where you can get care like this anywhere else. He is an outstanding doctor and his staff is wonderful.. I wouldnt trust anyone else with my overall care :)

Great choice

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

First appointment and very impressed after hearing about other physicians that were in this practice. He has a bedside manner that makes you feel very comfortable and at ease, especially with being new parents. He took time not only for me, but also for my husband. He spent a tremendous amount of time with us and didn't make us feel rushed. All questions were answered. Looking forward to our next visit with Dr. Smith. I would highly recommend him and his entire staff, they were all very helpful.

Posted on June 17th, 2016