2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Scott D Williams?

Too Casual

My parents inherited him after previous doctor left. My parents had checkups every 6 months. My Mom passed away 3 years ago due to a very serious heart condition. Dr. Williams never picked up on this, but the nurse praction did. Mom left from the doctor's office by ambulance straight to the emergency room. She never got to leave the hospital. I have gone with my Dad for his checkups. Dr. Williams is very cordial, asks Dad how he's doing. Dad's response is always great. Dr. Williams listens to Dad's heart then says, see you in 6 months. I questioned Dad's memory, answer given, age. Guess what, it's dementia!

COPD

Dr. Scott D Williams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Massillon, OH.

Dr. Scott D Williams Is this you?