Dr. Scott E Delacroix Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott E Delacroix Jr?

Prostate cancer, stage 4, Gleason 9

Dr. Delacroix has been treating me for close to four years. I am most impressed with his medical knowledge and implementation ability. I credit him with guiding me in the direction of keeping my prostate cancer in check. He is both professional, personal and responsive. I recommend him without reservation.

This Doctor is pompous and arrogant and has not yet descended from Mount Olympus.

I was treated with radiation therapy 5 years ago and my cancer returned in my prostate. He was the only person in the state that would take out my prostate robotically after radiation therapy. My family and I are thankful that he brought his expertise from MD Anderson back to Louisiana. Thank you Dr. Delacroix. So far, I am cancer free!!

Dr. Delacroix is off the charts in every aspect of contact. He is interested in what you have to say, companionate while factual. Not enough writing space to fully describe such a genuine person and Doctor .

Bladder Cancer

I was recommended to Dr Delacroix after I visited MD Anderson in Houston. I was reluctant to travel for treatment for my bladder cancer and they recommended Dr Delacroix. He is the only MD Anderson trained Urology Cancer Surgeon/Doc in the state of Louisiana. His team of doctors gave me chemotherapy and i went through robotic removal of my bladder and robotic urine diversion. I spoke with several people who have had this done with other doctors and i did mich better than they did. The nurses in the floor said Dr scott does more bladder cancer surgeries than everyone else in the area combined. I am cancer free and moving on with life thanks to Dr Delacroix. He is very straight forward and tells it like it is and explains things with regular words. He is truly the very best and comes highly recommended.

Robotic Prostatectomy

Switched my surgery to Dr Delacroix after recommendation from a doctor friend of mine. He is the most knowledgable Urologic Oncologist in the area. My robotic surgery went very well and I am back at work 2 weeks after surgery at East Jefferson. I strongly recommend getting a second opinion with Dr D before undergoing surgery elsewhere in the New Orleans area.

Dr.Delacroix was very kind, compassionate, and professional. He treated me with dignity and respect and addressed all my questions and concerns in a language I could completely understand. He saved my life and I will eternally be grateful

Have never had the a doctor so easy to discuss problems with. He is an excellent Doctor and Human Being. Seems to treat everyone with respect and pulls no punches. I know I would never find another like him and am thankful for his services.

greatest of all time

caring, super competent, clear, helpful, firm

Great doctor. Md Anderson trained. Trustworthy. The best urologist oncologist in the state.

Md. over view

This is an outstanding urologist/oncologist! He knows his stuff and more. Even has the compassion to put his patient under anesthesia for prostate biopsy he informed me-many Mds. give next to little for that today. But he did ask this patient about his sexual preference in an abrupt manner and though a possible correct question-it was the way he asked me that. Over look tact for outstanding excellence with this doctor.

Kidney Stones

Traveling far from home to New Orleans and woke up with Kidney Stones. I saw Dr. Delacroix for follow-up the next day after E.R. visit. He was so incredibly kind and thorough with me I couldn't thank him enough. He took the time to draw a picture of exaxtly what was going on inside of me with these horribly painful kidney stones. The only regret I have is not living closer to his practice and not being able to send any referrrals I have to him. Thanks you Dr. Delacroix! We need more Drs. in this world just like yourself.