Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott W Donner has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Scott W Donner has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Scott W Donner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I came to the ER with all the classic symtoms of an appendicitis. Dr Donner did NOT do a physical exam on me. He gave me IV morphine and I pass out for 2 hours alone in a room. When I woke up and put on the call light he came in and told me I was not sick enough for an appendicitis and refused to give me fluids. He wrote a prescription for a narcotic pain medication and sent me home. I was septic with a high white blood cell count with acute abdoninal pain with severe vomiting. He did not care. I finally had surgery days later at a different hospital for an acute appendicitis that Dr. Donner missed because he did not do his job.
Dr. Donner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Scott W Donner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott W Donner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baldwin, WI.