Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dane S Dycus has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 13
I have been going to the Dycus clinic since I was 6 yrs old. I am now 48. Scott Dycus has been my doctor since he started at the clinic. He has seen me through many health issues with caring and know-how. I only wish he would get rid of his terrible office staff. They are the most unprofessional bunch of frumpy dressed women I have ever seen. The main woman that answers the phone is the worst. She could care less if you died while you were on the phone with her. Once you get past the front desk, everything else is great. I do not have insurance. Dr. Dycus does his best to give me a break where he can to help me out. Great doc!
His caring is why I keep coming back. Not as I would if I had to deal with his front desk girls. The person answering the phone is the most rude person. She is absolutly horribly dressed, not professional at all. The clinic needs a good cleaning. It seems like no one cares about the patients but the doctor and his nurses. I walk through the door and the atmospire is so much different, kind and caring.
DR DYCUS IS ONE OF THOSE (GOOD OLE BOYS) KIND OF DOC YOU CANNOT FIND ANYWHERE ANYMORE. HES LAID BACK, LOVE WHAT HE WEARS AND HE CARES, LISTENS. I WILL HATE TO SEE HIM EVER LEAVE AND THE PHARMACY CONNECTED TO HIM IS ALSO A (GOOD OL BOYS) KIND OF PLACE. THEY REALLY CARE AND GET THE PRECRIPTIONS YOU NEED AND WILL WORK WITH YOU INSURANCE TO MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR MEDS WHEN NEEDED AND THEY ARE FAST. I LOVE THEM BOTH..HIGHLY RECOMMEND BOTH PARTIES!!!!!!!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Dane S Dycus accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDycus Camp Clinic Inc, 320 N Service Rd, Moore, OK
Dr. Dane S Dycus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moore, OK.