Dr. D Dycus Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. D Dycus?

Caring

Posted on January 1st, 2017

He cares for the patients.

Great Doc, horrible staff

Posted on September 10th, 2012

I have been going to the Dycus clinic since I was 6 yrs old. I am now 48. Scott Dycus has been my doctor since he started at the clinic. He has seen me through many health issues with caring and know-how. I only wish he would get rid of his terrible office staff. They are the most unprofessional bunch of frumpy dressed women I have ever seen. The main woman that answers the phone is the worst. She could care less if you died while you were on the phone with her. Once you get past the front desk, everything else is great. I do not have insurance. Dr. Dycus does his best to give me a break where he can to help me out. Great doc!

Needs new help upfront

Posted on August 13th, 2011

His caring is why I keep coming back. Not as I would if I had to deal with his front desk girls. The person answering the phone is the most rude person. She is absolutly horribly dressed, not professional at all. The clinic needs a good cleaning. It seems like no one cares about the patients but the doctor and his nurses. I walk through the door and the atmospire is so much different, kind and caring.

Great DOC, bad office staff!!!

Posted on April 5th, 2011

The Doc is great, however his office staff especially the individual who answers the phone to take appointments is extremely rude, demonstrates total disregard for patients. Because of the bad office staff we've moved to new doctor. She needs a job not dealing with public!!!!

GREAT DOC AND PHARMACY THATS CONNECTED

Posted on February 15th, 2011

DR DYCUS IS ONE OF THOSE (GOOD OLE BOYS) KIND OF DOC YOU CANNOT FIND ANYWHERE ANYMORE. HES LAID BACK, LOVE WHAT HE WEARS AND HE CARES, LISTENS. I WILL HATE TO SEE HIM EVER LEAVE AND THE PHARMACY CONNECTED TO HIM IS ALSO A (GOOD OL BOYS) KIND OF PLACE. THEY REALLY CARE AND GET THE PRECRIPTIONS YOU NEED AND WILL WORK WITH YOU INSURANCE TO MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR MEDS WHEN NEEDED AND THEY ARE FAST. I LOVE THEM BOTH..HIGHLY RECOMMEND BOTH PARTIES!!!!!!!!!

Recommend to anyone

Posted on January 23rd, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Scott Dycus for a number of years, and my experience has been great. Dr. Dycus has always been respectful, we refer to each other on a first name bases which to me I really like because it makes me feel as though I am more than just a number. We have always had a good relationship and I highly expect it to continue. He is very professional and sincerely cares for his patients. I have seen him out in public as well and he has never yet failed to speak. My wife and I will refer him to anyone who is looking for a physician. I have the utmost confidence in him and hope he is the last physician I will ever have

great doctor

Posted on December 22nd, 2010

dr. dycus has been helping my family for years and he is a wonderful doctor i wouldnt think of going to another neither would my family. everytime i go in no matter what he is always there to help and never is rude always nice. so keep up the good work!!!!

Posted on April 24th, 2010

his front staff are trashy looking and rude, since his office manager became is girlfriend the clinic has gone down hillhis nursing staff are very knowlegdeable and caring

Posted on May 17th, 2017