Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott F Dye has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
After going to a surgeon in LA at Cedars-Sinai, I came to Dr. Dye for a second opinion. The hack CS surgeon spent five minutes max with me, didn't look at my MRI and gave an inaccurate diagnosis that required a surgery that would probably ruin my knee for life. Dr. Dye was the opposite. He spent over an hour diagnosing my knee problems. Advised for another test to further understand the problem and came up with a diagnosis and plan that spares me from a risky surgery and has a much better chance of success. He really is ahead of the curve in his understanding of the knee. He's published several articles and studies that help to explain and treat the knee in a more holistic way. Google scholar him to see for yourself. I would strongly recommend that anyone with a knee problem see Dr. Dye and at the very least consult him for a second opinion if you are about to have surgery. It could save your knee and prevent you from a cycle of more surgeries in the future.
Dr. Dye is one of the most intelligent and competent doctor's I've ever met. He doesn't come across as soft and lovey-dovey, but his interest was in my knee problems and everything we did concerned improving my health. He was very pro-active and involved, which was a change after seeing two other doctors who said there was nothing that could be done. I'm extremely grateful to Dr. Dye because he really raised the quality of my life by ending my knee pain.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Dye is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Scott F Dye accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFamily Foot And Ankle, 45 Castro St Ste 337, San Francisco, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott F Dye in this video.
Dr. Scott F Dye is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.