Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott E Bingham MD
Dr. Scott E Bingham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Heber City, UT, with another office in Provo, UT. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott E Bingham has 2 locations
1055 N 500 W
Provo, UT 84604
Dr. Scott E Bingham has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Scott E Bingham has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott E Bingham - Posted on January 29th, 2015
poor rating due to not showing up to provide care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott E Bingham - Posted on December 26th, 2014
33 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Scott E Bingham Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Scott E Bingham
Scott Bingham, MD, is a doctor specializing in cardiology practicing at CUC Cardiology in Provo, Utah. As a cardiologist, this physician has special training and skill in finding, treating and preventing diseases of the heart and blood vessels. They may assess your risk for heart disease, suggest ways to improve your cardiac health, and provide care during or after a heart attack. Dr. Bingham completed Residency at University of California (SouthD.) Medical Center, and attended Medical School at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott E Bingham is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Heber City, UT.