Dr. Scott E Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott E Lee?

Mrs.

No Herding the Cattle Here

Dr Scott Lee has a great bed-side manner. I took my son in to have his eye checked since he was experienced some eye irritation. Dr Lee explained things to my son while I listened and turned to me occassionally when more information was needed. I could feel that he was getting to know my son as a person and that he really cared. I plan to make him the families regular eye care physician.His assistant is equally as great!

PATIENT

WHENEVER I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH DR. LEE I AM TREATED WITH THE UPMOST COURTESY AND PROFESSIONALISM. IT IS A PLEASURE TO COME TO HIS OFFICE. hIS OFFICE STAFF IS EXCEPTIONAL.

Awesome doctor

I can not say enough wonderful things about him. He cares and he knows his stuff.

Wonderful physician

I was referred to Dr. Lee for surgery.Pros-1) He is very competent. I was referred from another ophthalmologist as he is an eyelid specialist, and he came highly regarded in treating my condition.2) on time- I am a busy lawyer and dont have time wait for hours. Dr. Lee's staff made sure I did not have to wait more than 15 min and I was very grateful.3) caring and compassionate- he spent enough time to show he truly cares and explained all of my treatment options.Cons- It was tough to make an appt. i had to call 2-3 times and when i got through he was booked for a few weeks2) when i drove up, there was a line for mcdonalds and i had difficulty getting into the lot. they need to move to a better location.

waning, unnecessary surgery

this ophthalmologist told me that I needed surgery and a specialist said that there was a problem with my retina and I was not diagnosed correctly. Dr. Lee was belittling and arrogant. I am very disappointed .

the best ever

great doctorgreat bedside manner

Dr. Scott E Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pinole, CA.