Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott D Eaton has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Eaton is a very sweet and kind doctor. He listens to everything you have to say and doesnt rush you like some doctors ive had in the past. The staff is all very nice and welcoming there. Wait time is really quick also. I couldnt of asked for a better.doctor with this pregnancy. I wish i knew about him with my last three kids. I would highly recommend him.
I'm 64 years old. Over the years I have gone to various Ob/Gyn's and Dr. Eaton is my favorite. His office is friendly and told me when I arrived that he would be 20 minutes late, so I had the option to wait or reschedule. I decided to wait and within 30 minutes I was seen and out of the office. He has been very timely on every appointment I've gone to. He is caring and spent time answering my questions. I felt comfortable discussing things with him that were a bit embarrassing for me to talk about. I would highly recommend Dr. Eaton.
The doctor scheduled a C-section at a hospital for the same time my appointment was scheduled at his office. A person cannot be in two places at the same time.My husband was with me for the appointment. Wait was nearly 2 hours long. The medical assistant kept telling us the doctor would be right there when we inquired where he was.Scheduling and billing errors were made for this appointment.I was not impressed with the exam either. Basically, nothing went right. It was a very frustrating first visit to this office and I won't be back.On a bright note, the office was clean.There are many other good OB/GYNs in San Ramon. Suggest you check those out.
Usually don't have to wait too long to get in for appt; a couple of times did have to wait a long time; one time waited 45 minutes before being told to reschedule as dr. had to leave to deliver a baby. Always makes time to get pregnant patients in for timely appointments, pushes to get test results quickly if necessary. Listens to questions and always caring.
18 Years Experience
Sackler School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Dr. Scott D Eaton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsValleycare Physicians Associates Ob Gyn, 1133 E Stanley Blvd Ste 205, Livermore, CA
Dr. Scott D Eaton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livermore, CA.