Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott E Eder has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Scott E Eder has the following 29 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pap Smear
- Vulvar Cancer
- Women's Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Dr. Scott E Eder has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Scott E Eder is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 24
Horrible! From staff to doc! Stay away! Unprofessional. I wasn't bothered about his temperament as everyone is different. But this doc is very impatient. Gets upset easily! Always in a hurry. Doesn't care about patient ps at least how I feel. As he never went over my abnormal Pap smear. He just gave me a print out and asked me to give it to the next doc I see during my prenatal visit. Cos he had asked me previously where I was going for prenatal care. Don't know why he asked, thought he was a doctor! But I thank God because I would never go back there!!!! Please please if you want the total package when go to a no gyn, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!
Dr. Eder has been my gynecologist for the past three years, and you are honestly not going to find one who is more knowledgeable then him. Whether I schedule a visit with him for a routine visit, or with a problem, I know that I am going to receive quality EXPERT care and attention, each and every time; and his office staff is always very warm and friendly, which I really appreciate, too.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Scott E Eder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsScott E Eder Md, 666 Plainsboro Rd Ste C, Plainsboro, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott E Eder in this video.
Dr. Scott E Eder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plainsboro, NJ.