Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott H Ehmen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
He did not listen to anything I had to say. Was in the office for almost 2 hours. I have been sick for over 2 weeks and he told me to take mucinex. I have been taking that and Sudafed for over a week now..so he told me to stop what I was taking and try something like mucinex D (which is what I was taking!) Very arrogant. Tested me for strep throat even though a sore throat wasn't even a symptom. Going to another doctor today for another opinion.
Dr was absolutely the rudest doctor I've ever visited. Very condescending and treated me like I was an idiot. I went in for what I thought was a sinus infection and he treated me like I had no idea what I was talking about. Went to another clinic a few days later and I did have an infection. He was so busy being arrogant he forgot to do his job. Will never visit his facility again.
Extremely rude & unprofessional . Never been treated so bad from a doctor.
Dr. Ehmen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Scott H Ehmen accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedstat, 1500 Provident Dr Ste A, Warsaw, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott H Ehmen in this video.
Dr. Scott H Ehmen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warsaw, IN.