Have you seen Dr. Scott J Engel?

The most amazing plastic surgeon!

I am so beyond thrilled with my results from Dr. Engel. I am 20 years old and wanted a breast augmentation with a lift, as I had a slight deformity and was very insecure about my breasts. I had 2 previous consultations with surgeons in Tampa, but when I had my appointment with Dr. Engel, I knew he was the only doctor I wanted for this procedure. He had spent over an hour with me for my consultation--listening to my wants and concerns, and answered every question I had with great detail. He made me feel incredibly comfortable by explaining the procedure thoroughly, and discussing my best options so I would have the most optimal result. He is not only a brilliant surgeon, but he is kind, caring, and attentive, and truly made me feel as if I was his family. I am 6 months post-op and am so pleased with my results! He exceeded all of my expectations and I cannot thank him enough. The rest of the office and the nurses are just as wonderful--attentive, answering any emails with questions I had, and beyond pleasant to be around. I can not speak more highly of Dr. Engel and his team; thank you so much!

Dr. Engel has the utmost compassion for his patients and is very attentive to their needs. Cosmetic treatment may be overwhelming to some but Dr. Engel will put those fears at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Engel for ANY service.

New Boobs at 62

Dr Engel is a fine surgeon. He took plenty of time pre-op to ask me what my wish list was. He has hit the wish list tight on and more. He is a gentleman. His staff is very nice, always willing to help. Very pleases and will be back for another procedure in the spring. Thank you Dr Engel and staff.

Excellent Plastic Surgeon!

I performed a bunch of research on possible doctors for my breast fat transfer procedure. Several years ago, I had a horrible experience trusting a mediocre doctor when I was young and naive, so now I understand how imperative it is to choose a great doctor. It is so important to be selective and picky with doctors. Your life, health, and happiness can be in their hands! Not all plastic surgeons perform this procedure, and I wanted to make sure I had a well-trained, caring, and highly rated board certified plastic surgeon. I researched doctors from the Tampa area to Bradenton/Sarasota down to the Fort Myers and Naples area. I was impressed with Dr. Engel's education, training at the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, and glowing patient reviews. I could not find one negative review (and believe me, I looked!) I concluded that he was either an exceptional doctor or just good at covering his tracks. I'm pleased to report that Dr. Engel is in fact an excellent doctor! I went to a couple consultations and decided on Dr. Engel because he matched my criteria above as well as being patient, smart, and compassionate. Although he looked good on paper, I thoroughly questioned him to make sure he knew his stuff. He was surprised that I cared so much about the details and told me not to worry because he’s very experienced and has even taught other doctors about fat transfer. Fortunately, he still took the time to answer my long list of questions (and he answered them right). He made me feel like he would spend as much time with me as I needed. Even though I'm often nervous at doctor appointments and shy about about being naked, Dr. Engel is very considerate and tries to make me feel comfortable and relaxed. I liked his compliments and reassuring words. He is charming, has a good sense of humor and overall great personality. Before surgery, Dr. Engel generously offered to improve a couple more areas of my body (free of charge!) He truly cared about giving me the best result possible, no matter if it took him more time and effort. I estimate he performed at least $1000 (probably much more) of complimentary work for me, considering the extra areas of liposuction and additional time spent. He's similar to me in that he wants to do the best job that he can do with whatever he does (perfectionist quality that I like). I was actually hesitant at first to agree to the extra work because it was unexpected and not part of our initial plan. But then Dr. Engel said, "I'm just going to make you more pretty." So I said yes. How can I argue with my expert plastic surgeon that wants to go above and beyond, doing complimentary work just to make me "more pretty?" He didn't have to do that, and that is another reason I'm glad I picked Dr. Engel. He must take pride in his work. When he came in before surgery, he was in a really good mood and wanted to make me feel safe and comfortable. He could tell I was getting extremely nervous, so he held my hands and reassured me he would take care of me. He reiterated that he would treat me as well as if I was his wife (he said that in our consultations too, and he truly seems genuine when he says it). He calmed my nerves, and the surgery indeed went well. My recovery has been much easier than expected too! Something that I liked about the day of surgery is when Dr. Engel said I was one of his most educated patients during pre-op. He was impressed with how much I researched the procedure. He thinks we are a bit similar since we both can be obsessive, but he joked that I may be even more obsessive than him. Also, he was understanding that I would have a hard time trusting him. He was extra patient with me, and I'm thankful that he took his time in surgery in order to deliver the best results possible. He worked an extra 45 minutes on top of our scheduled 3 hour surgery. At our follow-up, he emphasized how much he cared about me when he said that he was thinking about me all weekend, hoping that I was recovering well. During our recent appointments, he has been super involved and attentive to ensure I have a successful recovery. Overall it is nice that he just wants me to look as best as I possibly can! From my research, I also found him to be a family man and one that gives back to his community. I feel secure not only being in the hands of an excellent doctor but also a good person. I'm looking to use Dr. Engel for beauty treatments in the future, and I would highly recommend him to others!

Dr Engel was and professional

Dr. Engel was very patient with me, explaining the procedure step-by-step. I appreciated that he was straight-forward when communicating with me what ...

Breast Augmentation

Best doctor ever, super patient, calm, funny, great bedside manners, knows what he is talking about, my results are fantastic. Could not have asked for anything better than Dr. Engel.

Awesome Sarasota Surgeon

I really enjoyed meeting Dr. Engel. He was straight forward, honest, and funny. I am really happy with my breast aug!

Face and Neck Lift.

Dr. Scott Engel is a top-class plastic surgeon. He did a superb job with my haggard 60-year-old face and neck. I am delighted with the very natural results. The post-surgery care was excellent. I would like to thank Dr. Engel and his professional, caring and happy team.

Go see Dr. Engel! You will be so glad you did

Surgery is daunting but with Dr. Engel as your PS you do not need to worry! He was very personable and knowledgeable, kept things light and fun, and gives great unbiased advice. His main goal is giving you what you want so he listens, processes and recommends what will best achieve that goal. And l have to say he is AMAZING at his job. I had a BA/BL. He's a perfectionist and it shows! Stitches are under the skin, everything is wonderfully even and balanced and I'm so glad he convinced me not to go bigger. I couldn't be happier with the whole process and outcome. Highly recommend Dr. Engel!

I had liposuction of my hips, chin and fat transfer to cheeks and eyes.

SO HAPPY WITH MY BA!!

Dr. Engel was very welcoming and made me feel comfortable through out each and every visit. He is very funny. He educated me on the different types of implants, sizes and profiles. He was able to answer every question I had before I even asked it. If you're thinking about getting a BA, I RECOMMEND HIM!!!! No questions asked. I will go back to Dr. Engel every time for any and all other BA surgeries needed. He gave me a natural look that I didn't think I was going to like at first because I thought they would be too small (but after the drop & fluff...which is still happening) they look more full on the bottom so I understand why he recommended I not go any bigger...My goal was to proportion my body because I am a little more bottom heavy. So I thought big big big to even it out, but he exceeded my expectations and I could not be happier with my results. I have so much more confidence because of him. Thank you SO much Dr. Engel.

Perfectionist

I chose Dr. Engel after reading reviews. It was a great decision. I had a breast lift and mini tummy tuck. I am very happy wit the results and have referred my friends. Dr. Engel is extremely compassionate and he takes pride in his work. He makes you feel as if you are his only patient. The nursing staff and the office staff are excellent. The surgery center is in the same building, which makes everything very convenient .

Dr. Scott J Engel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.