Dr. Scott F Reynolds Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott F Reynolds?

I had many medical issues after my son was born (20 years ago). I had been seeing "old school" doctors, they kept telling me that my symptoms were normal after delivery of a second child. I finally got frustrated with these doctors and changed to see Dr. Reynolds, he is the only doctor that I had been to that took any of my concerns seriously. He kept checking me until he found the problem and is correcting them. I would recommend Dr. Reynolds to anyone!! He is caring and only wants the best for his patients!!

A great Doctor, so glad I found him!!

he saved my life

I recently came in with preeclampsia and had emergency csection. EMS had to take me to the closest facility. With tjat being said I wasn't regular patient of his. He gave me excellent care and truely saved my life and my newborn. His bedside manor and knowledge of medicine is outstanding. After receiving such excellent care my husband and I have decided to switch practices and Dr Reynolds be my new Ob.

Awesome Doctor

He is an awesome doctor who cares about the well being of his patients, although her is young he shows extreme knowledge on gynecological issues, and has compassion and understanding for problems that women may have. He is just a generally sweet and thoughtful person! Definitely recommend him!