Have you seen Dr. Scott F Young?

A Jewel of a doctor

Dr. Young is a great physician and listens and cares about his patients. I commend him to anyone.

Dr Young

Excellent Doctor. Took as much time as I needed. Explained to me about my condition. Followed up with me

poor staffing

This review is not an indictment of Dr. Young, but rather the poor performance of the staff. For my last appointment, I had to call for two hours in the middle of the day to get past the automated answer system telling me they were closed. I then scheduled an appointment. It turns out the appointment was for a week after the day I was given. I was told I would receive a call confirming my appointment in advance. I thought it strange I hadn't received one, so I called the morning I thought I had an appointment, but no one answered the phone. I know I didn't mis-dial, as I selected the number from my phone's memory. So, I got up early, got ready, drove 1/2 hour each way, wasted gas, and wasted part of my vacation time, all for nothing. I need a referral to a specialist for the issue I'm experiencing, so it appears I'll be wasting more of my vacation time just to get to the people I really need to see, and I'll be waiting yet another week before I can get anything done. What did I get in return? "I'm sorry." A polite "I'm sorry" but that's it.

doctor is dangerous and does not know much about medicine

if you go to this doctor you will leave feeling sad and depressed he has no bed side manners and he expressed to be you have 15 minute and that is all i can only see you for one problem the 3-4 problems are related to the disease he needs professsional help

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Young does an excellent job in my opinion. I have recommended him to friends, family & co-workers - and even took my grandmother to see him! I have seen him about 4 times in the last 2 years. It is always a short wait and he never rushes. He does a good job of explaining things to the patient.

Dr. Scott F Young is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Waynesboro, VA.