Dr. Scott Farber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Farber?

Great experience all around

Posted on November 15th, 2017

After dealing with an issue with multiple doctors for almost 2 years, my new dermatologist referred me to Dr.Farber. He immediately knew what my issue was and how to treat it. I opted to have him take care of my medical issue along with a cosmetic procedure at the same time. During my many visits to his office I am and always was greeted by the nicest and welcoming staff. He put me at ease from the very first appointment and every appointment after. Always being a nervous patient when it comes to surgery again he made me so calm and I've never had an easier time before, during and after surgery. The cosmetic procedure was something I had never thought about doing but I am so happy with the outcome that I can't imagine my life any other way now! I would highly recommend him and already have to several friends!

Wonderful experience/Great Doctor

Posted on September 19th, 2016

My experience with Dr Farber was exceptional. He was patient and look the time to answer all of my questions. I was referred by several of my friends who had their breast surgery done with Dr Farber. I am so happy that I chose him. My results are better than I could have imagined!!

Posted on May 8th, 2014