Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott A Farhart
Dr. Scott A Farhart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in Schertz, TX. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Farhart is affiliated with Northeast Baptist Hospital and North Central Baptist Hospital. Dr. Farhart has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott A Farhart has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 51
Dr. Farhart is simply uncaring. You will not get a personalized visit, unfortunately what you will get a rushed vising with Dr. Farhart staring at the computer most of the time with pretty much one foot out the office door. Dr. Farthart will NOT go out of his way, or even an extra step to ensure that diagnosis is accurate and that all issues have been addressed. If you are looking for personalized care and genuine doctor who sincerely cares about your well being - do not go to Dr. Farhart.
Dr farhart is a great doctor. Very knowledgable and skilled. I love that he is a strong Christian and loved the women's health book he wrote. I drove all the way from Eagle Pass TX just to see him, A 2+ hour drive. He performed my c section and did a great job. I had less pain, healed faster and had no post op issues. I am so sad we moved, I've never felt so at ease with a physical before.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Farhart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1989
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Scott A Farhart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - Innovative Health
- Imagine Health Innovative Health
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott A Farhart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.