Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott J Fasse
Dr. Scott J Fasse, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Fasse is affiliated with Childrens Hospital And Medical Center and Nebraska Methodist Hospital. Dr. Fasse has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott J Fasse has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I have been a patient of Dr Fasse's for almost 15 years. I LOVE this man to death! You will NEVER find a more honest, caring, compassionate, trusting doctor anywhere. Scott is kind, gentle and really cares about all of his patients. He is a saint and someone we should all aspire to be like in both his professional and personal lives. He will take the time to listen to you, he will never talk down to you and treats people like we all want to be treated ... with loving kindness and respect. Thanks Scott for being the wonderful man and doctor that you are.
Dr. Fasse is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Scott J Fasse accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScott J Fasse Md, 614 N 108th Ct, Omaha, NE
Dr. Scott J Fasse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.