Dr. Scott C Faucett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott C Faucett?

Anterior approach hip replacement

Dr.Faucett gave me an accurate diagnosis, gave me steroid shots until I needed a hip replacement; he never pressured me to get surgery and always took time to answer all my questions. He did the anterior approach hip replacement, ( whereas a lot of his colleagues still do the older approaches) and my recovery was short, I only spent one night in the hospital, was not in pain and felt very well taken care of. I deeply appreciate his skill, newer techniques and length of time he spent with me.

Great Orthor

When first meeting with him I instantly began to like him. He seemed to be most concerned and gave me several options he would like to try. Just talking with him I felt confident in having him as my new doctor. So far he has been very good in supporting my condition.

The doctor's doctor

It is exciting to have a doctor whose practice habits, expertise, and skills reflect the quality one should expect from their physician. Dr. Faucett has been my orthopedics doctor since I sustained a fracture earlier this year. He is obviously medically competent but more than that he was comforting and reassuring. His kindness and thoughtful regard for the challenges I faced were remarkable. He anticipated my needs and provided support before I could recognize the challenges of my condition myself. Dr. Faucett is the prototype of what a doctor should be.

Dr. Scott C Faucett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.