Dr. Scott D Fedosky Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Scott D Fedosky?

HE LISTENS! SO KIND!

So very kind, and listened. He helped with 5 or 6 issues in one visit which is unheard of now adays . I really feel this is the best doctor I have seen in my adult life. Couldn't be more impressed.

Parent/Legal Guardian of patient

Was very frustrated when advised that my son, who has autism, waited for an hour for his appointment with his case manager. After waiting they told him that they would not see him due to an unpaid balance from an office visit over a year ago. They failed to file the claim with my son's Medicaid after our primary insurance did not pay due to Dr. Fedosky being out of network. They did not bill Medicaid or even contact me or my husband in reference to any balance but decided to take it up with my son. Not a responsible way to run things. I am very upset and disappointed.

Dr Fedosky was my daughters physician for almost 5 years. During that time he missed several diagnosis. We went to see the doctor because my daughter was getting headaches, dizziness and was always tired. He suggested we get her eyes checked. The next day she fainted and I brought her to ER, she was anemic, was dehyderated. Another time we went because she was getting alot of pain in her side and abdomen, he said it was a growing thing, after another trip to ER and a CAT scan it was discovered she had ovarian cysts...he might be good for babies with no major issues but I would not count on him for any real problems.

He doesn't have a licence!

"Dr." Fedosky hasn't had a licence to practice medicine since 2008. His licence was revoked in 2008 when it was revealed that he wrote prescriptions for hydrocodone to himself to feed an addiction. He's since re-applied for a license and was denied.

Main Street Medical

I and my wife have been to this clinic a few times and have made Dr. Fedosky our family PCP. They are a pretty busy clinic so sometimes the wait can be longer than expected, but I do not mind and am usually in and out fairly quickly. The clinic is very nicely decorated on the inside and the nurses and receptionists are very nice and know what they are doing. Dr. Fedosky himself is a kind man with a good sense of humor who has been practicing medicine for sometime. He and his wife have a large family (8 kids!) and he is very good with children. I believe he is prior military as well (flight surgeon in the Air Force), therefore he has had some good training. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a PCP or for the typical sore throats and tummy aches.

horrible!!