Highly Dissatisfied

Quack

He is rude. He does not listen to you.

John Salamone

All doctors should be as professional and skilled as Dr. Scott A. Fink. I highly recommend him.

Poor service/aborted colonoscopy

My colonoscopy was one of the worst experiences. It was aborted midstream because I was told my colon was to narrow and he didn't have the proper tools to get through my colon. I woke up in extreme pain and as I was crying and was told to calm down. I was then sent to a hospital in which the appointment was made for me to get a specialized cat scan...got the cat scan only to find out that the hospital they made the appointment at did not do the specialized cat scan that was required. Needless to say I left the practice (they would not reimburse me for my co pay, only the cat scan co pay) got another colonoscopy one week later in which there were no issues and I was told I did not have a narrow colon.

Dr. Scott A Fink is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Havertown, PA.