The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott R Freeman MD
Dr. Scott R Freeman has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Scott R Freeman has the following 11 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Showing 4 of 4
Very friendly and professional mohs surgeon , have been to Dr. Freeman many many times over the last 6 years and never had anything but first class treatment !
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott R Freeman - Posted on February 1st, 2019
Rude staff , unkind Dr. Treated me as if I was an idiot.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott R Freeman - Posted on September 14th, 2018
Rude, cold, shows no compassion
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott R Freeman - Posted on December 27th, 2017
I was referred to Dr. Freeman to have a squamous cell removed from my lip, I have to add that I have a lot of trouble with anxiety.mthis doctor was not only very rude and arrogant but he never so much as said one word to my. I was there all day waiting to get this procedure but the worse part is he cut through a main nerve in my face leaving me with Trigeminal Neualgia. A very rare nerve condiontion that leaves you living in excruciating pain that there is no cure for. I would have rather had the skin cancer than this horrible disease. The entire time I was there Dr. Freeman never spoke a word to me, his nurse told me what he would be doing. Very rude, cold and uncaring. Run don't walk. Do not see this doctor. He knows nothing about the nerves in your face!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott R Freeman - Posted on June 2nd, 2017
Where surgery is advised because of a positive culture for cancer, Dr. Ramagosa referred me to his associate for the surgery, Dr. Freeman. He was very friendly and efficient. The surgery was pain free and healed up pretty well. Then I followed up with Dr. Ramagosa for a general checkup and the freezing of other potentially dangerous growths. He cultured them all, gave instructions how to care for affected area, always displaying professionalism.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Scott R Freeman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSUNRISE DERMATOLOGY, 70 Midtown Park E, Mobile, AL
Dr. Scott R Freeman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mobile, AL.