Highly Dissatisfied

Very friendly and professional mohs surgeon , have been to Dr. Freeman many many times over the last 6 years and never had anything but first class treatment !

Rude staff , unkind Dr. Treated me as if I was an idiot.

Will never go back there.

Rude, cold, shows no compassion

I was referred to Dr. Freeman to have a squamous cell removed from my lip, I have to add that I have a lot of trouble with anxiety.mthis doctor was not only very rude and arrogant but he never so much as said one word to my. I was there all day waiting to get this procedure but the worse part is he cut through a main nerve in my face leaving me with Trigeminal Neualgia. A very rare nerve condiontion that leaves you living in excruciating pain that there is no cure for. I would have rather had the skin cancer than this horrible disease. The entire time I was there Dr. Freeman never spoke a word to me, his nurse told me what he would be doing. Very rude, cold and uncaring. Run don't walk. Do not see this doctor. He knows nothing about the nerves in your face!!!!

Great Surgeon

Where surgery is advised because of a positive culture for cancer, Dr. Ramagosa referred me to his associate for the surgery, Dr. Freeman. He was very friendly and efficient. The surgery was pain free and healed up pretty well. Then I followed up with Dr. Ramagosa for a general checkup and the freezing of other potentially dangerous growths. He cultured them all, gave instructions how to care for affected area, always displaying professionalism.

Dr. Scott R Freeman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mobile, AL.