Dr. Scott M Fried Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Scott M Fried?

Doctor Scott Fried

I have been seeing Doctor Fried for several years, In my opinion he is an excellent doctor that takes the time and explain your situation as it pertains to your test results. He gives excellent guidance as to how to best treat your medical problems. He is a caring doctor, and I'm sorry to say but you don't find too many doctors with a positive personality such as Doctor Fried's. He truly cares about the patient as an individual. Mrs. Ernestine A. Clark

Extraordinary Diagnostician & Integrative Physician

2 years following a car accident, I developed persistent pain in my neck, tingling in my hand and pressure and discomfort that radiated from my jaw up around my eye. At one point I lost all feeling down the left side of my body and thought I was having a stroke. I saw the top neurologist, cardiologist, ENT and neuro-ophthalmologist at Jefferson and Wills Eye with no diagnosis. Finally, the head of Moss Rehabilitation sent me Dr. Fried. He took an extensive medical history and did a comprehensive exam. He spent a considerable amount of time with me and then scheduled a 2 hour ENG. I finally had a diagnosis, treatment plan and peace of mind. He offers traditional medical and integrative treatment options and he and his team were extraordinary every step of the way. I am only sorry he was my last stop instead of my first.

A doctor who truly cares about his patients well being!

Dr. Fried takes time to know each patient, not just medically. He finds out what else is going on in their lives that may cause set backs to their healing and assists in helping find the right solution to fix the situation. It is truly evident that his patient's full and best possible recovery is his main objective! His staff is lovely in their assistance with everything. More need to practice his approach of treating patients with the joy, compassion, sincerity and dedication that he does.

Doctor Scott Fried is an Outstanding doctor that truly cares about the patient and giving the correct diagnosis. His staff is an asset to his team. They all truly cares about your pain.

Watch out for this doctor's office staff.

While the initial impression from this office is excellent, their long-term performance is weak. Records are often innacurate and can take months to obtain. Dr. Fried is particularly protective of his office manager whose inaccuracies (particularly in cases where legal matters are concerned) can cost you dearly. Advice: Do not give Dr. Fried complete latitude in dealing with lawyers on your behalf.