Dr. Scott Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Friedman?

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

Dr. Friedman is extremely thorough in his diagnosis, explanation of treatment options, and understanding of patients financial options to achieve treatment, his staff is warm and welcoming. Dr. Friedman's patients best interest truly comes first.

Dr Friedman won't tel my husband the results of a biopsy without him going to another appointment. My husband has Parkinsons Disease which makes it very difficult to do so.

Posted on March 8th, 2017

Posted on January 16th, 2017

Great office demeanor with his staff and himself. The flow of service is like a five star restaurant on a Friday evening!

Posted on July 27th, 2015

Love this guy.. He totally puts me at ease n is very knowledgable.. Has the best bed side manner of any dr I've ever had.. Highly recommend him...

Posted on May 8th, 2015

I don't know why, but I tried another Dermatologist. BIG MISTAKE! I found both the staff and the doctor to be rude and uncaring. It seems that all they care about is the money. I came back to Dr. Friedman and I vowed to never leave him again! Dr. Friedman and Alexis takes the time with you to explain and make sure that I am alright, they treat you like family. I think that they are the best team in Lake Orion, MI.

Posted on March 6th, 2015

I am happy with the results and he is very friendly.

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Talked to me like I was stupid. Would never recommend.

Lifesaver!

Posted on December 28th, 2014

Dr. Friedman is an amazing and truly caring individual! While on vacation in St. Maarten, my husband stepped on a sea urchin and was in agony. Dr. Friedman happened upon us and went out of his way to get my husband the meds he needed to aid in his recovery and avoid infection. Can only imagine how caring he must be with his patients back home! Thank you Dr. Friedman!

A great find

Posted on December 18th, 2014

What a pleasant experience! Great staff, short wait time and Dr. Friedman is truly fantastic.

Posted on December 14th, 2014

Dr. Friedman and his staff are awesome. I went in for some extremely dry skin/rash and was diagnosed with thyroid issues. I have been tested for this by my pcp and neurologist but neither were as thorough and able to find the results needed for treatment. My husband is also a patient of Dr. Friedman. His 6:30 a.m. appointments are great as we do not have to miss as much work. I highly recommend him.

Posted on August 11th, 2014

We have been patients of Dr. Friendman for over 15 years. He is a wonderful practitioner and he has done both of us a great service. Even where my husband's skin cancer was concerned, he performed surgery in his office on my husband's arm and there is no sign of a scar. He is constantly checking us as both of us have the skin type that is prone to cancer. We are very lucky to have him watching out for us. And his staff is the best, and we both see a lot of doctors for different reasons and his staff is friendly, polite and even fun to be around.

More than a dermatologist

Posted on July 18th, 2014

Dr. Friedman not only looks at you from a derm perspective but also overall medically. Went in complaining of adult acne & some unwanted hair growth & came out diagnosed with PCOS. My primary care doc just blew off the diagnosis. Switched to a new doc b/c I felt like I wasn't being heard by my pcp but had to wait over a month for a new patient appointment with the new doc. About a month after being diagnosed by Dr. Friedman, I started having lady issues that lasted for 2 months straight before I was diagnosed by primary care & ob/gyn with PCOS. Even after my new pcp & ob/gyn began treating me with medications, Dr. Friedman suggested another one to combat the acne & hair growth problems that weren't being taken care of with the others that I had been given. Wish my original pcp would've been as caring & thorough as Dr. Friedman, & maybe I wouldn't have had to suffer for those 2 months. I've spoken to some of his other patients, & they've had the same thing occur, though their problems were completely unrelated to dermatology. Also, the early morning appointments are awesome, so you don't have to take time off from work. Plus, it's super easy to get an appointment since they are willing to work people into their very busy schedule. The office is usually packed but is efficient & wait time is short, especially compared to most docs' offices. Great job, Dr. Friedman!