3.1

Have you seen Dr. Scott T Gabriel?

Great experience

I have a tumor in my neck. I have been to many doctors and surgeons about and no help. I went to Dr. Conner Red Rock Medical and sent me to Dr. Gabriel. His staff in the office was amazing. There was no long wait time. He explained my surgery to me in details. He gave me alternative options to choose from. He was thorough and made sure I was comfortable before I left. His staffs called and checked on me twice. I feel comfortable having my surgery with him. I will write a review about my experience.

Best Surgeon

Thank you Dr. Gabriel for all your help. You are so nice and patient. I am so glad I was referred to you by my primary. My life is brand new again. Again, thank you Dr. Gabriel for all!

This Dr. is so full of himself, that it is hard to get the patient in a room with him because. his head is so big. His scheduling for surgery can be compared to cows going to slaughter. Everyone is scheduled for the same time for surgery. Very unprofessional. So are others in the surgery group with him. Please, for your own, and your loved ones health, please search for another surgeon. I literally almost lost my loved one due to his ignorance. Patient beware!!!

Didn't care for the man. Did not seem very professional.

Arrogant, Bad Bedside Manner, Not Accomodating

Seek surgery elsewhere... trust me, you've been warned.

Confidence ++++

Dr. Gabriel told me that he would recommend a simple mastectomy on my first visit! I was so frightened but he reassured me and explained the procedure in terms I would understand. I found Dr Gabriel to be patient and kind at all times. He has a busy practice and never rushes patients so, occasionally, he runs late. I do appreciate that quality when it is my turn! I have recommended Dr. Gabriel to my friends if it becomes necessary.

Dr. Scott T Gabriel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.