Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. T Gilmer
Dr. T Gilmer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Centennial, CO. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Gilmer is affiliated with Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, The Medical Center of Aurora and Centura Parker Adventist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. T Gilmer has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
After seeing several Dr's because my Dr. retired, I thought I could never find another Dr. that could replace the caring and knowledgeable physician I had for 25 years. I found that individual in Dr. Gilmer. He is now our primary care physician and is one of the most considerate and intelligent people I have dealth with for my health. I appreciate his thoroughness and time that he takes with me.
He is a wonderful doctor who is extremely caring and knowledgeable about my health concerns. He follows through and I have had courteous treatment from his staff. He loves sharing health information that can be helpful to me and he is not afraid to speak directly & honestly to me for my own good. You don't find that very often except in a doctor who really cares about his patients and their long-term health.
Dr. Gilmer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
The Medical Center of Aurora
Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
35 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. T Gilmer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAurora Internal Clinic, 13111 E Briarwood Ave, Centennial, CO
Dr. T Gilmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Centennial, CO.