Dr. Scott Gilroy Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Scott Gilroy?

Keep away from the his doctor, save your money.

Posted on September 14th, 2015

I was referred to this doctor in urgent care from my primary who after a long over the phone questionnaire determined i needed an injection as soon as possible and because she would of had to order it that I needed to go to urgent care. Dr. Gilroy was very rude and refused to listen as I patiently described my symptoms he sounds keep interrupting me. My primary ended up with the right diagnosis and he simply did not the time to listen to me and diagnose properly and also prescribed an incorrect medication for my issue. A waste of $110 and no relief. Avoid this doctor. He does not listen.

Posted on July 12th, 2015

Nice and professional, did everything he should have done in exam, explained everything well.

Run and Don't Turn Back!

Posted on December 20th, 2014

This is the worst doctor I have ever been to! How did he pass in school? Not only is he rude and condescending, but his staff are complete airheads and rude! His lack of knowledge of health issues is very disturbing! So I guess just anyone can have a license to "practice" medicine? Has he been to a seminar lately? He always looked disheveled, like he had been to a wild party the night before. Completely ignored what I asked about something. Please, for your own well-being and health, find a competent doctor. Don't think his practice will be around for too much longer.