Dr. Scott E Glaser Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Scott E Glaser?

I saw Dr. Glaser on 08/18/2017

Dr. Glaser is very knowledgeable in his field. He's kind and patient. He explains your treatment and the expectation of seeing results. The staff is kind, friendly and very efficient.

Great place

Professional and helpful

Always had my best interest in mind. His staff is helpful and courteous. His procedures brought me relief where others didn't

A holistic, evidence-based Physician

Dr. Glaser and his staff were so professional. He does a very thorough assessment first. He explains EVERYTHING, including your personal responsibilities as an active participant in your recovery. He listens before he recommends anything, but he will always outline the treatments that are supported by the science research.

Rude office staff

Physician/patient

Long time patient. Kept me pain free for several years with very effective epidural injections.

They will just keep giving you those useless very expensive injections until you stop going. They wanted me to do a whole other round of useless injections. Terrible experience and waste of time and money .

Wasted a lot of time and money here

He will just keep on giving you very expensive injections until you decide to quit going to him - whether they help or not. Wasted a lot of time and money here

Arrogant JERK

This Doctor had no consideration for his patients time or feelings. I tried to tell him his office had screwed up several appointments with not only me but other patients whose loved ones took the time to go for his crappy overpriced injections that do more harm then good. I told him everyone in the waiting room couldn't stand this useless assistant named Jan and I heard other people say oh crap I have see this creep Jan I HATE her! I told him I was ill and something more was wrong then my back pain and I needed help. I finally collapsed after her and his idiot shrink and that thing Jan took me in for a quote meeting and later that day I almost died I had advanced Sarcoidosis (a lung disease that Bernie Mac died of) and hyponytremia (low sodium) which could and almost caused a heart attack. The last straw with how little this cares about his patients is when a women who I think is useless if shes even a nurse or what she is, decided as I am getting wheeled in the OR to get my injections that I am pregnant and they are pulling the gurney back and forth with me on it like a tug of war as I tried to explain I just had a pregnancy test and I am sterile and my tubes were tied. I said call my Doctor. I waited 2 hours and when they finally told me it was confirmed I was not pregnant I find out Glaser had left to PLAY TENNIS an hour and a half ago !!! WHAT A JERK, CREEP, ARROGANT NUT JOB! I cant stand him to this day! I wish there were negative stars I am scarred for life from him I would sue if it was not just past the time I had to sue or he be toast if I had my way!

Good luck on Dr returning your call

No follow up. They demand pymt every visit and don't care for you to bother them Every staff member is Ignorant to you. You will b treated like cattle

Argumentative Staff

Unbelievable… his staff is argumentative. Heaven forbid you need to file a claim. The staff will hang you out to dry. I’m out $1000 for prescriptions and procedures. They will hound you for payment, if the insurance company doesn’t pay promptly, but could care less about your out-of-pocket expenses. They neglect to accept your subjective experience of pain. The doctor comes in with his smart phone blazing, googles for answers and automatically assumes your drug addict. Expect staff and Dr. To be confrontational and care less about your suffering. Just bizarre…

Even though I told him I was seeing another doctor and just wanted a second opinion, he literally begged me to take a prescription. He never examined me. He was sarcastic. He pretended or was manipulative and was pumping me for information. I was nearly decapitated in an accident. He has zero compassion for people. He's a snide doctor. He kept trying to "push" a script: all I wanted was a second opinion. He browbeat me. I am a medical professional. He googled medication and was glued to his smart phone. Maybe he was on drugs? It is so sad this guy doesn't care about his profession.