Dr. Scott Gleditsch Is this you?

Just an appointment to get extra money

When I called to see a Dr about sleep issues, I was not told I'd have to see an intake counselor, at full rate. And then, the psychiatrist, who didn't have any notes from the first dr. Dr Gleditsch was nice, spent about 20 minutes with me asking generic questions and then scheduled me with another Dr. They tooK my co-payment and then turned around and billed my insurance so that I'd have to pay 20% instead. Went to see 2nd Dr, long story short. I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK TO THESE MONEY WHORES, who provide a service to THOSE patients who can't afford services they need and then STICK TO THISE OF US WHO CAN PAY

One of the most caring doctors I have ever had...a nice guy!!

Dr G is one of the good ones!

This doctor listens, discusses his assessment with you and explains exactly what to expect from treatment