Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott S Glickman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
as a rule i don't like writing negative reviews. anyone can have a bad day. however, after about 15 visits over the last half dozen years we are not talking one bad day. let's start with mrs personality that runs the office. the last time she smiled was during the nixon administration. recently i tried to make an appointment the last time i was back in new york. there were no times available. i asked them to call me back if something became available. no phone call, but funny when i walked into office there were times available. after seeing the doctor he suggested i need an echocardiogram. i made an appointment with another doctor who needed something faxed. i'm guessing that they know how to send faxes, so my only question is why do i have to make 10 phone calls before they do it. i'm hoping that this echocardiogram is not going to diagnose some life or death situation because the fax has still not been sent. i now live in chicago, but i would visit new york often. i like dr. glickman and i would see him when i was in town. but thanks to the women in the office i will no longer see the doctor. oh yeah, did i still mention i am getting invoices from 3 and 4 years ago because nobody took care of insurance paper work. i would write more, but i need to call again to remind them to send a fax.
Dr. Glickman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1992
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Scott S Glickman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsGlickman Marshall And Orent Mds, 1800 Rockaway Ave Ste 201, Hewlett, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott S Glickman in this video.
Dr. Scott S Glickman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hewlett, NY.