Dr. Scott L Goffin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Scott L Goffin?

danger

this doctor is dangerous, and untrustworthy. his misdiagnosis, mistreatment, and misinformation led to illness, complications, permanent scars and years of recovery. all of this without ever examining my skin.

Great care!

The Dr. has always treated me with respect and good humour. He is a caring professional and I would highly recommend him.

Missed diagnosis

Wait time atrocious. Don't schedule appointments asking people to expect to wait a completely unreasonable amount of time 1 -1.5 hours) Had skin condition around mouth area. Was told must be dry skin from winter and stop eating citrus. Thankfully, ended up seeing a better doctor who gave us a proper diagnosis and proper medication.

Missed diagnosis

Dr Goffin

I have to rate him to post a review and since I never got to see him I can't say - that is why the one star. I called to make an appointment as a new patient and the nurse said he is overwhelmed and can't take on any new patients - I asked for a referral and she could offer me no referral. It would be nice to find a good doctor in the area. Please update his status to say not accepting new patients. Thank you.

Dr. Goffin saved my life! He biopsied a spot on my leg which indeed was Melanoma!! I have a tendancy to worry about everything. I worry about worrying!! He and his staff have been so good, kind and caring to me. I am so very grateful to have him as my dermatologist.

Melanoma survivor

He saved my life! Very thankful for Dr. Goffin and his kind staff. Never have a problem with scheduling and always an accurate diagnose.

Dr. Goffin was rude and unprofessional and does unnecessary procedures to pad his bill. Watch out!

Pretentious office

Dr. Goffin is more concerned with selling his products and making money, then spending time with his patients. The office is poorly managed with long wait time, and a rude and pretentious staff.

A very thorough examination.

very good

I find Dr. Goffin knowledgeable and comfortable. He seems to enjoy his patients and what he does--and he does it well.

exceptional!

Dr Goffin caught my melanoma at a very early stage and saved my life!! I suffered with severe acne and he has been treating me for about 5 years now and my face has never been better!

Dr. Scott L Goffin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Barrington, MA.