Dr. Scott L Gold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott L Gold?

The one to see in Brevard County. Multiple Sclerosis his specialty. Involved in clinical trials.

If I didn't like and trust Dr Gold, I would leave this practice. Sad because your staff is the face of your practice to the public. Office staff doesn't seem to like their jobs! They have been dismissive and unsympathetic on phone and in office. Have failed to follow through with paperwork. When asked if paperwork was done, they never apologise for their omissionsIf I didn't like and trust Dr Gold, I would leave this practice. Sad because your staff is the face of your practice to the publ

Top MS specialist

I've been in Dr. Gold's care for MS for 19 years and fully trust him with my care. He knows his specialty well and cares about his patients. He explains things to me and I have never felt rushed.

Love Dr Gold

office staff

Office staff is terribly rude on the phone...

Grateful Patient

Dr. Gold not only treats my condition, he also educates me about my condition and he never makes me feel like I am asking a dumb question.

I missed my appointment and they do not want to see me anymore. They sent a registered letter to let me know.

A very qualified and caring doctor, MS Specialist

I have been seeing Dr. Gold for over 5 years to help with the multiple sclerosis I have. He has changed, added and taken away medicines as needed. He says I need to keep taking medicines when I have no symptoms to keep the proper level in my system to prevent exacerbations and pain. He always takes enough time to answer all my questions and even explaining MRI results. I am about to start taking a medicine to help with worsening cognition which would never happen without my full faith in Dr. Gold.

Medication

He doesn't treat the symptoms. I have severe cramping and he has me on Zanflex every day five times a day even if I do not have a cramp. I have been on this medication for 10 years. This doesn't work anymore and he will not put me on anything else. He tells me there isn't anything else. I found out that valium (which I have for flying) works. Why he lets me live in horrific agony is what I do not like about him.

#1 in my book

When I needed to see a neurologist Dr. Gold was willing to see me without health insurance and give me the same level of care he would have given a "paying" patient. I wouldn't go to any other doctor - He's the best, hands down!