Dr. Scott E Goldsmith Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Scott E Goldsmith?

Miracle medicine man!

Excellent surgeon who gave me my life back. He took my case when others declined and I have no more hip pain...I can walk pain free after a year of being misdiagnosed by other Orthopedic Groups. Dr. Scott listened and delivered on his promise. Grateful patient.

negative

My PCP has been sending over faxes of referrals for 2 weeks. They claim not to have received any.The staff is greeting me with more & more impatiens. This last call I was abruptly hung up on.

Super!

Great service and care! Love this Dortor and Staff!

Great experience

Great Doctor. Highly recommended.

Excellent experience. Very professional. Highly recommended.

Everything wrong

Appointment took a month. Then waited 3.5 hours to be seen. Once seen, my referral for therapy took a month because they had the insurance company's wrong fax number. Rather then checking the number, I verified myself with the insurance and they never got the paperwork for the referral and when I went to see the doctor again a month later, of course he asked me how was therapy going and I told them that his office wasnt getting it right. I have to call my insurance doing their work for them. I found out after my son had surgery, that they had billed the insurance company excessively on a medical supply that they get from the manufacturer was billed at five times the amount. When I called then they justified it by saying the insurance company allowed it which caused me to have an extremely high co pay. They tried to justify the billing. I was not satisfied at all. The staff was nice but at the Brandon office the call center is rude, they're laid back, slow. I will not go back and neither will my son.

Extremely disappointed

I called his office for a week about my pain, ended up on ER due to nobody calling me back. I have a broken ankle at the tibia. I a 6 weeks out and still no healing waiting on a CT Scan and another appt to see what needs to happen.... Office staff is extremely rude won't refill my meds which I haven't had from him yet due to I went to ER when they didn't respond before.. What am I to do??? Very unhappy with him and his staff.. Felt like I was treated like a druggie a a was told to take OTC meds till I see him in a week. Really I have a broken ankle..

Don't go here

Horrible experience. I had to have records sent over 4x just to make app. Doctor and staff are rude. Wait time, I didn't leave their till 3 hrs. After my app. Despite being their 15 min early. Wow. I saw the dr. Maybe 2 min. He Provided no valuable advise and referred me to someone else. Somehow they have my phone# for another patient and continue to call me to try to schedule the patients surgery multiple times after I informed them they had wrong number. Not sure how they continue to run a functional business.

So far everything is a 4 star .I broke my foot and will need a cast if not surgery but right now he has helped me a lot with his price and quickness in getting me in . As long as he dont mess my foot up long term im happy to give a great response afterwards. I will let you guys know tomorrow what i really think.

my experience

not a very successful surgery. i wish i would have chosen another Dr..

Did not know much about my situation and did not care..