- Community Health Network South Campus
- Franciscan St Francis Hospital
- OrthoIndy Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott D Gudeman has 2 locations
Dr. Scott D Gudeman has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Scott D Gudeman has the following 21 expertise
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Dislocation
- Bone Fracture
- Shoulder Pain
- Joint Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Injuries
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
32 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Scott D Gudeman Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Scott D Gudeman
Dr. Scott Gudeman is a sports medicine surgeon at OrthoIndy and the Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital (IOH), who specializes in knee and shoulder injuries and conditions. Dr. Gudeman, a native of Crawfordsville, Indiana, graduated cum laude from Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana in 1984. At IU, he was Phi Beta Kappa, the school%u2019s nominee for Rhodes and Marshall Scholarships and was recipient of the Herman B Wells award. He graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine in 1988. He completed his orthopaedic surgery residency in 1993 and a sports medicine fellowship at Mercy Hospital Anderson/University of Cincinnati College of Medicine (formerly named Bone & Joint Institute) the following year. Dr. Gudeman has been Franklin College%u2019s Team Physician and Medical Director since 2002. Please visit my website and facebook page: scottgudemanmd.com facebook.com/scottgudemnamd