Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott Gulinson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
Dr Gulinson and his staff are amazing people!! I was a patient of his for 10 years until I moved out of state. He delivered my daughter and took great care in treating my endometriosis. He performed serveral needed surgeries for me due to the endometriosis and cysts, and because of his amazing work as a surgeon I was able to have my miracle baby even after many years of battling endometriosis! I know it was because of his excellent care as a physician and also because he truly cares for his patients!! I would recommend his practice to anyone I know and truly miss his care!! Him and his staff are like family!
Dr. Gulinson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Texas Health Science
Dr. Scott Gulinson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScott M Gulinson MD PC, 5310 W Thunderbird Rd, Glendale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott Gulinson in this video.
Dr. Scott Gulinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.