Dr. Scott H Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott H Johnson?

Very good at explaining, very thorough

I always feel like I'm in good hands.

Annual Checkup

Dr Scott Johnson~Wouldn't take my pet to him.

Re: Dr Scott Johnson, Oregon Medical Group Eugene, Or 97408 I would so like to rate this doctor lower for the one star items! I have been sick for 3 weeks; I finally break down and pay my co pay, for after hour care, on Saturday at the Crescent road location. I have a hacking cough, infection in both eyes and an icky, thick green mucus filling my head. After a brief examine of vitals, he writes a prescription for antibiotics. No information or suggestions for relief, so in the hallway I ask, about my eyes, and cough syrup........he said I should feel better in 5-7 days! No mention, if I am contagious. I told him I had been using Clorox wipes and gloves to prepare my own food, I was so disgusting. Saturday and Sunday, no relief from the coughing. So Monday at 9 am, I called and Dr Scott Johnson’s office left a brief message for the nurse. I kid you not, at 5:29PM, I am called and told I need to follow up with my pcp ( who knew, that stands for “Primary Care Physician”), if that was important, you would have hopped the person, you just paid a couple of hundred dollars to, might have fit that in our 5 minute appointment. When I pushed, telling that my “PCP” was on vacation and it is 5:30PM, the nurse said she would check with the doctor. Dr. Scott Johnson informed her, that because I take Hyrocodone for nerve pain, he could not prescribe cough syrup. So, did he give me antibiotics, because he couldn’t prescribe cough syrup? It is a way for OMG to get more money from its patients? I am so angry! And if I was trying to bet the system to get cough syrup, don’t you think I would be smart enough to go to a doctor outside of the Oregon Medical Group.

One of the best

Dr Johnson is always there to listen treat and/or research any issue you have. He truly cares and only recommends what is necessary for the well being of his patients. I wish I could duplicate him.

Disinterested

He seems bored and disinterested. I imagine he is depressed but I don't care. He should buck up and fake it when he is with his customers. I've had 2 eye- poppingly bad gps just before this so I'm staying put, I guess.

Dr. Scott H Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.