Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott V Haig has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Scott V Haig has the following 19 expertise
- Elbow Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Ankle Injuries
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Scott V Haig has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 82
Quick to recommend surgery it took me a week to get through to speak with someone in the office I kept getting the answering service no one contacted me about test results no follow up. When I finally spoke to Dr. Haig he was dismissive of me and said I need surgery without giving me a reason why I needed surgery . And the office is a physical therapy mill.
Without going into much detail, I consulted Dr. Haig re: knee pain. He was quick to mention surgery without examining me prior to taking xrays, one of which was unnecessary. I have done a ton of research since this visit and it is highly unlikely that I need surgery. Had I not done the research, spoken with friends who are doctors, I'd be on the operating table this week or next. I started PT and it is already helping. He also spoke to me about my conditions in front of other staff and patients. I have a friend who had a similar experience last year with Dr. Haig.
One of the Best doctors ever. Had both my wrists done for carpal tunnel and had both complete shoulder replacements. Very happy with all procedures. Highly recommend.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Dr. Haig is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Scott V Haig accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
Locations & DirectionsNew York Orthopedics Specialists, 700 Post Rd Ste 10, Scarsdale, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott V Haig in this video.
Dr. Scott V Haig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scarsdale, NY.