Rude staff neglectful false documentation

Dr Hande was nice and attentive and listened at first. At first I felt I had a great experience. Had an endoscopy and it triggered some kind of Severe pain. I left many messsages over course of 3 days, no response. Finally third day, 2nd business day, I called 11 times to finally speak to nurse. Both nurse and doc were rude wrote me a script for pain meds and told me try not to eat for 1 1/2 week til I can get my next test done or go to ER. 1 1/2 week later, show up to my test and they never sent the order!! When I called they said that I said and “they have it documented” that I turned it down. They bold faced lied. Failure to document appropriately failure to offer sufficient and timely care, rude, inappropriate and neglectful! Go anywhere else.

Rude staff neglectful false documentation

Type 2 Diabetes

Scott A Hande is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hendersonville, TN.